Wednesday, March 4, 2026

CST489/499 - Week 8

In the final week of CST489 before we transition to the capstone class CST499, I spent some time reviewing a few more AWS topics in preparation for my exam. Then, I spent some time creating my Mini Project for my Scrum certificate, which I finished last week, and you can read about here 

Final Project Scenario

"Your team has been tasked with developing the back-end product catalog for an e-commerce website. Stakeholders require the ability to create, retrieve, update, and delete products from the catalog, along with features like indicating product likes and hosting on a cloud environment with automated deployments."

For this project, I played the roles of a product owner, scrum master, and developer. As the product owner, I create user stories for my team and organize them into the product backlog. As the scrum master, I create a sprint and ensure a subset of the stories is ready for the upcoming sprint plan. As a developer, I create the sprint backlog and complete the stories by moving them across the Kanban board in a simulated sprint.

Below are a few screenshots of the completed project demonstrating the sprint process and how effective user stories were created and managed. 
Click the 3 vertical dots on the slideshow to enter full-screen mode.

Completed Project Overview

No comments:

Post a Comment

CST489/499 - Week 16

This marks the end of my journey in the CSUMB CS Online program. I will officially graduate and receive my bachelor's degree in Computer...